Sunday, June 21, 2009

New Found and Lost

Alright, you must be wondering what I've lost and found. Well..... here's the list:-
a) ruler
b) pencil
c) my comb!!!
d) one of the slippers
e) my clothes pegs
f) n the list can go on to the most ridiculous things that I'm sure you don't wanna know about it AT ALL..........

But, in the end, I did found SOME of them. So, these would be my lost and found items right..... NOT FOUND AND LOST (as what is written in the title). Now, the next question that would be lingering in your mind is.... WHAT THE HELL DID I FOUND AND LOST?

I'm not gonna give another lame list this time but I'll make it simple. I've lost a NEWLY FOUND FRIEND in kmm itself. Not in a horrendous way though. Our dear friend, practicum mate and lecture mate had to leave us to pursue his studies elsewhere as he is a JPA scholar. His name is NG YONG KAI a.k.a AH KAI (not sure wheter the spelling is right but that's the way it's pronounced).

Though we've only known each other barely for a month, it was really hard for our practicum to let him go especially for the guys in my practicum because the guys population is getting smaller in my practicum. Ah Kai was also the genius of my class (that's what I consider what he is) because he'll always be our pillar of reference whenever we got lost in our studies.

But then, all meetings always have their endings, right? Thus, in order to not let him go away empty handed, our practicum decided to throw him a simple and affordable party (we are still students anyway, we can't afford much other than the usual). Behind the scene, we sort of raised funds by collecting money from my practicum mates. We wanted him to leave kmm with happy memories.

On the last Friday he was here, we just did a simple party in our very own cafe. We ate, we laughed, we chit-chatted and the best part was... WE CAMWHORED!!!!!!!!!!!!. Pictures speak louder than words. But then, unfortunately, I couldn't download the pictures into this post as I am scared that my handphone will be attacked by the virus. So, I'll try to find other means to download the pictures ASAP using other means.

As for MR. AH KAI, we are gonna miss you loads!!!!!! I promised to e-mail you on how much our practicum is missing you. For now, all we wanna say is

PLEASE, take care of yourself....................................

GOOD LUCK in your studies, your dream to become a doctor and your future undertakings........

Last but not least, DON'T FORGET us (H3P4) and we shall keep in touch with you always!


From my perspective, I am already starting to miss my newly found and lost friend whom I've known for barely a month, but how about my new friends and acquaintances whom I'm gonna be parted from them as soon as I'm done with my matriculation? It's really hard to accept the fact that we are gonna be parted into separate directions as we move on, chasing after our respective dreams. One thing for sure, I am gonna miss all the experiences, friendships and loads more that I've acquires through my rocky sail in KMM. Wonder what the future lies for all of us........

No comments:

Post a Comment