Sunday, June 21, 2009

CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You must be wondering why did I come up with a topic like this? Well, I did'nt really thought of it as well untill this topic came up in one of our impromptu practices in my English class. Who does'nt like to talk about chocolate or most importantly, who doesn't like CHOCOLATES!!!!


Speaking of chocolate reminds me a lot of the movie, 'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory'. Imagine yourself being an owner of a chocolate factory like Willy Wonka..... It's like buliding chocolate castles in the air whereby this can never happen in reality. Let me show how does a chocolate heaven looks like.

.

Heavenly!!!! I WANT CHOCOLATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a nice day!

2 comments:

  1. it surely does look like a chocolate heaven t0 me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes... specially for u - a die hard choco fan,

    ReplyDelete