Saturday, June 6, 2009

My very first post....

My very first post would definitely be on KMM. When I first set my foot into KMM's compound, I knew that everything that's going to happen there is going to be a brand new experience. On the 11th of May, I had registered myself there and they handed over my room keys and other 'souveneirs' from KMM. I 'checked' into my room which is in block B3. After my family had left me there, my emotions were mixed as I've NEVER stayed away from my home sweet home. I felt....


confused....


blur???????


a little sad

as I had to stay away from my family.

KMM's campus is really huge and I also got lost countless times until at one point I wanted to move around with the map. Since motored vehicles are not allowed to be used by the students in the campus, we had to move around on foot. So the first advice given to us was to get a pair of proper walking shoes. The first week was the orientation week. According to the facilitators, it is the toughest week for a KMM student to survive. True enough, it was TOUGHER than what I imagined it could have been. We had to run around chasing after time. It was indeed a hectic and tiring week that everytime night falls I felt so tired that I'll 'dive' onto my bed to sleep and obviously it's very hard to get out of bed in the next morning.

However, it was an exhilirating week afterall. After that orientation week, I did foresee that my life is going to be even hectic once the lectures have begun. But it turned out to be not as bad as I feared it would be. I got really cool roomates whereby we'll always be cracking jokes and burst out into laughters which can be heard through the corridors. My practicum mates are also very hyperactive and so I never felt bored while I'm being there with them as there's always something to laugh on about. My feelings now are traonsormed from....

being an emo girl like this

to being like this



Now, I am leading a really happy, fun-filled life like most of the students here. I've adapted to my harsh-found life here. I got really cool companies here. My lecturers are great and the facilities here are superb. What else can I ask for? I need to get back into my studying business now as my homeworks have piled up.

GLASSES ON

checked

and

ready

to



That's all for now, from....

euphoric me!

1 comment:

  1. yeah..v've all been tru it dear,,but facilities...wowowoooo...wait till u hear frm d others...0ur facilities r simply ntg much compared to the others h0ney!..but gud ur njoying life..
    p.s.ntg is like home!!.

    ReplyDelete